– 2 wheels at the front for high stability while riding on uneven terrain
– carrier platform at the front for high visibility of goods/produce
– 2 front caliper brakes gives the shortest braking/stopping distance
– ability to carry more goods (up-to 150kg) than previously could be carried using head-loading technique.
– ability to go more and cover more distances while carrying goods/produce.
– Highly durable
– zero-fuel consumption
– low maintenance
– no license needed to own and operate
– easy to use
Our IMUS™ model tricycles are low-cost human-powered steel cargo tadpole (2 wheels at the front, 1 wheel at the back) tricycle that is front loaded. They are designed for the rough African terrain, with a low floor giving a low center of gravity, thereby giving high stability and ease of use compared to a traditional 2-wheeled bicycle. With our IMUS™ cargo tricycle, goods of upto 150kg can be transported effortlessly using cycling power, with no fuel need to propel.